Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Oh No! Karl Rove and I Agree????

Well at least on that Obama is heading for a landslide. We both came up with the prediction for the electoral college and which states each candidate is going to win.

338 Obama and 200 McCain.

See this report from CNN about Rove:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/11/04/rove-predicts-obama-landslide/

Of course we both used the same highly sophisticated stochastic jack knife enriched estimating procedures on huge arrays of linked Apple iPods to arrive at our projections.


Rove would probably also agree with me here when I say:

"Vote! Vote early and often..unless your voting for the other guy. Then only vote once.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ron Hudson said...

Pretty close estimate, there, Paul. I am proud to say that North Carolina finally went Blue and my friend Jody in Indianapolis would be happy to report the same for Indiana. All in all, it was a good day!

Congratulations to us all!!!

Ron

Paul D. said...

Yup Tuesday was great and I don't mind being not quite right in my predictions...I am sure Mr. Rove has a different opinion.

I felt very much the way I did watching the moon landing.

Now if only Prop 8 in CA had failed...

Unknown said...

Buy World Of Warcraft Power Leveling,welcome to our Wow power leveling
site http://www.powerleveling2000.com. we offer wow powerleveling & WOW Gold
servie.cheap World Of Warcraft Powerleveling.We are the leading MMORPG services company.