"When you share chemistry with someone:
- 1. You love their natural body odor. They smell “sexier” than other people.
- 2. You have a more satisfying sex life.
- 3. If you’re a woman, you have more orgasms.
- 4. There’s significantly less cheating in your relationships than if your DNA isn’t matched properly.
- 5. As a couple, you're more fertile.
- 6. Your children have a better chance of being healthy."
I must remain very skeptical for now. By the way, a one year membership costs $1,995.95. So if this system is an improvement over the old fashioned way of finding a mate-is that improvement great enough to make the cost worth it? This is especially true since the company makes the case that odor is an important part of compatibility. Maybe the company's owner ought to consider making little scratch and sniff tabs with arm pit odor that clients can give to each other. But perhaps that is not as sexy as DNA analysis.
The web site suggests that the company is planning on expanding to other cities, so have a look and let me know what you think.